- Write out your goals – short term and long term, and rewrite them daily or reread them daily.
- The night before or first thing in the morning, write out your top 3-5 things to be accomplished each day
- have a daily success ritual that you start your day with. Mine includes: Gratitude, Meditation, Dreaming/Planning, reading and Exercising (even if it’s just a 10 min stretch or walk down the street (and later in the day I usually do my power exercise 3-4 times a week)
- Plan your week, batch your time for activities, and colour code your planner so at a glance you can see your schedule and stick to your plan.
- I now always make sure I schedule in ‘Me Time’ daily to slow down, and create space for me to listen to my inner guidance.
- Reconcile your bank accounts and money every single week. Stay on top of knowing what you’re income and expenses are. Double check your records to make sure no unnecessary (or unwanted) charged have occurred. Revise your spending habits and also accounts. Are there habits of spending that are not serving you to achieve your goals? Track your data and plan ahead for your monthly, quarterly and annual expenses so you can anticipate and be prepared. Managing your money appropriately reduces stress ….and the majority of people with excess stress can usually be linked back to poor money management skills. Cleaning up this area in your life will positively impact your entire well being….
For more ideas, check out this article